Sunny, Sixties, Seaside Living BEO $449K
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Garage
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
With an incredible coastal location, within a stone's throw of stunning Titahi Bay beach, this solid and sunny, sixties home is a beach lover's paradise. Perfect for first home buyers and young families. If you're looking for a relaxing escape away from the city, you will love everything about your new seaside home. Fantastic features include
- A light and spacious living area. Enjoy French doors opening out to a sunny deck and flat lawn; make the most of the summer months dining al fresco
- Open plan kitchen and dining. With easy flow to the living and outdoor spaces, this is a fantastic space to entertain or unwind around the dinner table with friends and family
- Three generously proportioned double bedrooms provide options for children and guests. Or why not get in a flatmate to help with the mortgage?
- The fully-fenced section to the rear is easily accessed and provides a safe option for pets and small children to roam
- With drive on access to a single, internal-access garage, there really is no compromise required here
- Close proximity to North City shopping centre and an easy commute to downtown Wellington
For lovers of all things beach - swimming, fishing, surfing or simply strolling along this stunning piece of coast, can all become part of your daily routine.
So, if you are looking for a coastal escape away from the hustle and bustle of the busy city, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Single internal access garage