ICONIC HOMESTEAD WITH INCOME $2,400,000
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
This prestigious Kelburn landmark is on the market for the first time in 20 years. Built in 1905 and one of the area's original homesteads, it was a nunnery in the 1960's with an annex built alongside. Modernised for today's living it comprises:
* Spacious six-bedroom family home.
* Open plan kitchen/dining/family room with excellent indoor/outdoor living.
* Separate lounge and formal dining room.
* Adjacent five bedroom house currently providing excellent student rental income, or easily converted to an office, mega games room, or upgraded for the Airbnb market.
* Privately hidden up a driveway, it has drive on access to the back door and car parking for up to four vehicles.
* Nestled in the bush with an Easterly outlook over Kelburn and Botanical Gardens.
Perfectly located with easy walk to the city, Kelburn shops, Cable Car and Victoria University. Zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls College with Kelburn Normal School and preschool options nearby. This home has a serene 'tree-house' feel, with the tremendous bird song best enjoyed from the balconies and landscaped garden.
For additional photos and photos of the second dwelling see www.open2view.com ID392374
For your private viewing contact Stuart Gray 027 444 0377.
- Built in 1905
- Alarm System
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
Off-Street Car Parking for Four Cars