Sunny, seaside, single level living
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
RV$530,000 - If you are downsizing, looking to buy your first home or investing in the future then 114 Freyberg Street, Lyall Bay is a must see. Location is everything and being a stone's throw to Wellington's most popular surf and dog walking beach you will be able to enjoy all that this fantastic suburb has to offer.
Flat, drive on access to a 100m2 freestanding property that features:
- 2 Double bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Combined bathroom and toilet with gas infinity
- Good sized kitchen with partial sea views and excellent storage
- Open plan dining and living with lots of natural light
- Beautiful tongue and groove Matai floors throughout
- Fully insulated with a Rinnai gas heater for those colder winter days
- Single garage with secure access
- West facing rear deck that gets bathed in afternoon sun, perfect for barbequing
- Easy care, fully fenced section, ideal for pets and children.
Located with easy walking distance to Maranui Cafe, Queen Sally's Diamond Deli, and The Botanist. You are spoilt for choice with the number of cafes available. Bus Stop at your doorstep, and only 600ms to Lyall Bay School.
Call to make your appointment and receive further information from the Vendor's exclusive agent.
Hamish Timmins Phone: 0275 426 474 or Email: email@example.com
Alternatively you can visit the Open Home Sunday 13th August from 11:00am to 12:00pm.
Deadline Closes Wednesday 16th August, 2017 at 1pm at Ray White Leaders Real Estate, Level 1, 77 Thorndon Quay, Wellington.
- Built in 1990
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking