Where the Sun Sets Late and the Views Never End
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Listed By:Ray White KilbirnieLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Perched high above Evans Bay, with magnificent 180 degree views from North to South, is this sun filled, 3 bedroom townhouse in the ever popular Eastern suburbs.
Whether you are a first time buyer, a retiree or simply wanting to join the lucrative property market, this little gem will tick all the right boxes.
Bring your own touches or redecorate later, this well maintained home offers solid 1970's build, with potential to add value.
- 2 x double bedrooms (both with harbour views) and 1 x single bedroom
- Open plan lounge and dining room facing West, with large floor to ceiling windows to capture the last
of the afternoon sun and spectacular views
- Easy flow to the West facing deck
- Separate kitchen facing East to capture the early morning sun
- Full bathroom, separate laundry and second toilet
- Ample storage within a high roof space with potential for another room
- Single auto garage with extra storage
- Easily maintained section with gardens to the East and West
Miramar would have to be one of the most vibrant suburbs in Wellington, with entertainment on your back doorstep including Roxy Cinema, popular restaurants, sports grounds, schools, shopping and medical centres, wonderful beaches and great public transport.
Don't hesitate call me today!
- Built in 1970