Location, Character & Charm BEO $599K
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLicensed REAA 2008
Nestled into a peaceful corner of the popular suburb of Newtown, this well maintained, 1900's home offers charming, inner city living. The ideal choice for professionals looking for a stylish start to their property journey, you will love everything that this well-located property has on offer. Fantastic features include;
- Light and bright living area. Enjoying a high stud and polished wood floors this is one great space to entertain or unwind
- Interlinking kitchen. Located off the living, includes breakfast bar and easy access to the sunny rear courtyard
- Spacious master bedroom. With a character bay window promoting abundant natural light, you will love waking up naturally to your tranquil outlook
- Second double bedroom offering options for flatmates and guests
- Fully renovated bathroom. Finished to a high standard this space is easy use and easy care
- Handy study nook. Located on the ground floor, you will love the privacy to work uninterrupted while enjoying views of the surrounding area
- Sunny, fully fenced courtyard. With a garden shed and planter beds, the keen green thumb has the perfect place to nurture a home harvest or soak up some summer rays
With a location within a stone's throw of the hospital, and handy proximity to shops, cafes and stunning beaches, there really is no compromise required here. An easy stroll or quick commute to the CBD and entertainment district, leave the car at home and take advantage of well serviced public transport links to our fantastic city.
So, if you are looking for a stylish, well located starter, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.