Solid, Sunny and Stylish
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLicensed REAA 2008
Solid, sunny and beautifully presented, this fantastic seventies home ticks every box. From the generous floor plate, to the large, sun drenched deck, this is the ideal choice for professionals and young families looking for a quality home in a popular suburb. Fantastic features include;
- Light and spacious living area. Complete with cosy wood burner, efficient heat pump and HRV system, no matter the weather you will love relaxing in this inviting and warm space.
- Open plan kitchen and dining room. Interlinking with the living area, yet easily separated, this is a great space for entertaining or sharing a meal.
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms with inbuilt storage. With the sizable master a relaxing haven, you have plenty of options available for accommodating flatmates, guests or a nursery perhaps?
- Full bathroom with separate toilet and laundry. Perfect as is or with potential to add value, whatever your preference this bathroom is future proofed for those with an eye to the future.
- High quality, sun drenched deck, the ultimate in al fresco dining or entertaining areas. Combine this will the low maintenance section, when the weekend hits take time to explore the amazing tracks and sights of Mt Kaukau and the surrounding area.
Enjoying a peaceful setting in the popular suburb of Ngaio, you will love your handy location within easy walking distance of the shops, cafes , schools, kindergarten and medical centre in the area. Access to the property is drive on to a single, secure garage, a fantastic bonus for any Wellington home. Only a short 10min drive to the CBD, otherwise leave your car at home and take advantage of well serviced public transport options.
So if you are looking for a high quality home ticking every box, this is most definitely the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking