High Quality Character, Space & Sun
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Located in the incredibly popular, inner city suburb of Wadestown this well located, 1920's bungalow combines generous proportions and high-quality fixtures to offer a fantastic home for discerning professionals. Solid and well maintained, a neutral paint scheme, will elevate this property to the next level. Fantastic features on offer include
- Spacious open plan kitchen/living and dining. Complete with polished floor boards, surrounding area view, access to a covered balcony to the front and sunny, deck to the side, this is an incredible space for entertaining
- Generous, second living space with inbuilt gas fire. Exuding a real sense of comfort, this cosy living space is a fantastic place to relax and unwind no matter the weather
- Spacious master bedroom with luxury touches including ensuite bathroom and well designed, walk in wardrobe
- Two additional, double bedrooms. Each bedroom enjoys plush carpets, high quality curtains and significant inbuilt storage.
- Impeccably upgraded family bathroom finished with stylish vanity, shower over bath and large format tile finish
- Well maintained, single secure garage at street level
- Located within easy walking distance of Wadestown school, and zoned for the most popular college's in Wellington, this home, future proofs for additions to the family
With the Wellington CDB within walking distance or quick commute, leave the car at home and catch well serviced public transport into the city.
So, if you are looking for a high-quality home without compromise, this is the one for you. Call us immediately to view.
- Built in 1920
Single garage on road reserve