Ray White Wellington City
- Licensed REAA 2008
1 Bedroom CBD Apartment.
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders In Real Estate (1987) Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Are you looking for your an investment or your first home without breaking the bank?
This is a perfect opportunity for an investor wanting a low maintenance investment with good cash flow, a city pad or accommodation for your child at university. Why pay rent when you can own.
The apartment has been well maintained with a near new appliances and it has been recently redecorated. The central location is fantastic, with the business hub, the waterfront, supermarkets, Courtenay Place and Victoria University's Kelburn and city campus are all within easy working distance.
Save time and money on travel with no rush hour traffic to be concerned about. Consider the option of inner city living in the "coolest little capital of the world"
Deadline Date Changed: 22 June 2017, 2:00pm Level 1/77 Thorndon Quay, Pipitea, Wellington 6011
- A well run and managed building
- Juliet Balcony
- Large windows with good natural lighting
- Built in wardrobe
- Apartment Conversion 1998 (approx)
- Floor Area 40m2 (Source: Property Guru)
- Rates: $921.77/year
- Body Corporate Levies: $4,163.89 (2017 - 2018)
- Rental Appraisal $375 - $400/wk (white ware provided) or $390 - $430/wk (fully furnished)
- The building is not earthquake prone
- R.V $175,000
- The apartment is not leased to Quest.