House in Brooklyn
"What a great first home!"
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders Real Estate City Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Buyer Enquiry Over $595,000
This attractive three bedrooms 1920s Bungalow was relocated from its original elevated position down onto Ohiro Road 15 years ago when it underwent extensive remodelling and upgrading which included:
- Internal layout changed to open plan.
- New kitchen and bathroom.
- New foundations, piles and retaining wall.
- Mostly re-gibbed and walls insulated.
- New wiring and plumbing.
- New sewerage and stormwater drainage.
- New, large block garage - 5.6 X 3.7 X 3.2 (H)
- New stairs and extensive decking to the front and side.
- New french doors.
- Off-street parking.
Since then a 6.5 kg heat pump has been added (2013) and the ceiling (2018) and underfloor (2016) insulation replaced to current required standards.
Only a 5 minute walk to the Brooklyn Village where you have cafes, the extremely popular Salty Pidgin Restaurant and iconic Penthouse cinema plus public transport this home will appeal to first home buyers, couples, investors and parents looking to house their University kids
Be quick as with an extremely reasonable BEO of $595,000 this won't last long!
A comprehensive information pack is available
RV $660,000 (2018)
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
229m² / 0.06 acres
1 garage space