House in Ngaio
Your private piece of paradise
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Listed By:Ray White Wellington CityLeaders Real Estate City Limited Licensed (REAA 2008)
Coming to the market for the first time in 47 years is this classic, 200 sqm (approx) weatherboard family home. Positioned back from the street for privacy, sun and bushy views over Ngaio. Built over two levels with a flat front front lawn, this will make an ideal home for a growing family.
Start your virtual tour here: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=mDc4qp4d8gM
Key property features include:
- Drive on with internal access garage
- Light filled dining and living which connects to the large front deck and lawn
- North facing sitting room, plus a sunroom and private deck area, perfect for summer bbqs
- Four double bedrooms, master with en-suite, walk through wardrobe and even gets a harbour view
- Well laid out kitchen with loads of storage
- Two full bathrooms plus a guest toilet in the laundry
- This property is mostly fenced, and will be suitable for kids and pets
- Zoned for Ngaio School, and Wellington Girls College
- RV $970,000
Available immediately this 1950's home offers a great opportunity for its future owners to add their touch. Located across from Trelissick Park, close to local Ngaio amenities, transport and only 10mins drive to the CBD.
Please contact the vendors exclusive agent Hamish Timmins - 0275 426 474 to arrange your private viewing, or come to one of the scheduled open homes.
For sale by Tender, closing Wednesday 23rd October, Level 1, Thorndon Quay.
- Built in 1950
Internal access garage